Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband!






"The righteous man walks in his integrity; his children are blessed after him." Proverbs 20:7

Jeff, you continue to amaze me. You are such an amazing person for our children to look up to. Listed below are a few things that I am so thankful for all because of you!
Thank you for:
  • always putting your family first
  • showing the kids what a man of God is
  • always making us laugh
  • being a provider
  • showing our kids how a husband should treat his wife
  • facing fear head on
  • never failing to play with the kids when they ask
  • giving our girls flowers on their birthdays and at dances
  • working around the house on weekends even when you don't feel like it
  • making me Pecan Pie
  • taking such great care of me after our babies were born
  • calling me 15 times a day and not getting sick of me
  • always turning on praise and worship to keep our "spirits" up
  • Being so diligent at taking pictures so our kids don't forget anything that we have done with them, ie. Disney, the beach, 1st day of school, etc.
  • staying with me through the trials of our marriage
  • having such a tender heart
  • working long hours on our Christmas DVD's every year and never complaining
  • helping me keep things in perspective after we lost our babies
  • being our real life hero
  • being such a good MRI Tech. (even if I didn't know you, I would want you to scan me)
  • loving us unconditionally
  • proving in life and in death you will still serve God

I love you so much and thank God for you always. You are a blessing to so many people. I can't wait to spend 50 more Father's Days with you.

Love always,

Marsha

No comments: